Working With Us
No matter what stage you are in your project, we are here to help.
If you are considering working with a foundation on your project, research, or initiative, Foundation Relations can assist you with:
- Exploring new foundation partnerships
- Fostering interest in a project or program
- Building rapport with foundations
- Gauging foundation interests in projects or programs
- Scheduling meetings with foundation officers
- Reviewing and editing letters of inquiry and proposals to align with foundation priorities
- Preparing grant reports
- Sharing project updates with foundations
- Engaging foundations with funded projects or programs
Not sure who you should speak with? Let us know—we are more than happy to point you in the right direction.
Start the conversation by contacting us.
Foundation Relations maintains a list of recurring funding opportunities for faculty drawn from calls for proposals announced by foundations on an annual basis. General information on foundation work can be found on the sites below. We can help you navigate these and other tools to identify unique opportunities.
Foundation Directory Online provides information about 100,000+ foundations, corporate giving programs, and grant making public charities in the US. Faculty and staff are encouraged to contact a member of our team for assistance with foundation funding opportunities.
COS Pivot is a funding opportunities database which includes federal, non-federal, foundation, and private opportunities from around the globe. It is open to anyone with a Notre Dame NetID. If you are new to COS Pivot, create an account using your Notre Dame email as your username.