Notre Dame Family Philanthropy Network
The Notre Dame Family Philanthropy Network provides opportunities for learning and collaboration on topics of interest to members of the University community who either have or are discerning formalized family philanthropy, such as:
- Developing or reaffirming the family mission
- Engaging multiple generations in foundation leadership
- Evaluating grant impact
- Growing your philanthropy
ND FPN can support you as you build your family’s legacy and connect you to Notre Dame resources and initiatives that advance your vision. Please see our upcoming and previously-recorded events below.
The Future of Giving
Friday, January 22 @ 12pm EST
A presentation by the Morgridge Family Foundation, featuring:
- Carrie Morgridge, Vice President and Chief Disruptor
Family Matters: Managing Philanthropy Across Generations
A webinar on navigating the complexities of giving as a family, featuring:
- Dr. Michael Jenuwine, Director of the Notre Dame Law School’s Applied Mediation Clinic;
- Elizabeth Newton, Director of Family Engagement for the Crown Family Philanthropies; and
- Sarah Rauenhorst ’08, Chair of the Board of Directors for the Better Way Foundation.
Recording of October 13, 2020 Webinar.
Leveraging the Notre Dame Platform: Investment and Partnership Opportunities
A panel discussion moderated by Associate Vice President for University Relations Greg Dugard, featuring insights from Notre Dame's Investment Office and Notre Dame families who have partnered with the University to achieve their philanthropic aims.
Recording of July 15, 2020 Webinar.
Family Foundation Grantmaking: Measuring Philanthropic Impact
A presentation by Heather Reynolds, Managing Director for the Wilson Sheehan Lab for Economic Opportunities.
Recording of July 8, 2020 Webinar.